LEMs transducer families are called; LXS, LXSR, LES, LESR, LKSR, LPSR. Each transducer can be mounted on printed circuit boards for non-intrusive and isolated measurements of DC, AC and pulsed nominal currents from 1.5A to 50A thanks to a multi-range configuration. These closed-loop current transducers are based on a LEM custom proprietary patented Hall Effect ASIC, allowing them to perform at the level of fluxgate transducers.
The LXS series Features
- Closed loop multi-range current transducer
- Voltage output
- Unipolar supply voltage
- Compact design for PCB mounting.
- Very low offset drift
- Very good dv/dt immunity
- LTS footprint compatible
- Extended measuring range for unipolar measurement.
- AC variable speed and servo motor drives
- Static converters for DC motor drives
- Battery supplied applications
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
- Switched Mode Power Supplies (SMPS)
- Power supplies for welding applications
- Solar inverters.
- IEC 61800-1: 1997
- IEC 61800-2: 2015
- IEC 61800-3: 2004
- IEC 61800-5-1: 2007
- IEC 62109-1: 2010
- IEC 62477-1: 2012
- UL 508:2013
Darrah Electric is an authorized distributor for LEM. Click here to see our inventory or call our sales for questions at (216) 631-0912