LEM reinvents the fluxgate technology, announcing the new IN 2000-S high precision current transducer for non-intrusive and isolated measurement of DC, AC and pulsed nominal current of 2000 A. This is the first model of a future family that will cover a range of different primary currents.
- Closed-loop Fluxgate transducer measures DC, AC or pulsed current for 2000A
- Wide functioning temperature range from -40 to +85oC
- Very low offset over temperature range up to 10 ppm
- Outstanding linearity over temperature range up to 3 ppm
- Low noise level & high accuracy over a wide temperature range thanks to a patented fluxgate technology
- Compact size
Contact Darrah Electric for all your LEM needs.