LEM grows its miniature, integrated circuit transducers range for AC and DC isolated current measurement up to 300 KHz with the introduction of the GO series. These new components offer full isolation, despite their small size, by integrating the primary conductor for nominal current measurements of 4 A, 6 A, 8 A, 10 A, 12 A, 16 A, 20 A or 30 A with a measurement span of 2.5 times the nominal current . Products in the GO series are able to support high overload currents up to 200 A peak for short durations (1 ms).
The transducers are mounted directly onto a printed circuit board as SO8 or SO16 SMD devices, decreasing manufacturing costs and providing much needed space saving for space-constrained applications.
• Open-loop Hall effect ASIC-based current transducers to measure from 4 A up to 30 A DC, AC or pulsed
• Cost effective, 2 x IC packaging for SMD automatic assembly
• Outstanding immunity to external fields
• Good offset and gain drifts
• Wide operating temperature range from -40 to +125oC
• Up to 3000VRMS isolation test voltage
Contact Darrah Electric for all your LEM needs.