Darrah Electric Company is excited to announce their franchise agreement with JARO Corp to apply a unique dielectric coating in house.
The 650 Series coating is a proprietary polyimide thermo set material, offering outstanding characteristics which include:
- Remarkable resistance to high temperatures. It also performs well at cryogenic levels.
- High resistance to oxidative degradation, weathering and radiation.
- Excellent resistance to abrasive and frictional wear.
- Unaffected by solvents or oils.
- Provides insulation against electricity, (up to 3100 volts per mil)
This is a game changer in our markets. It virtually eliminates clearance issues and allows us to package things tighter.
The applications for this product are endless.