Power Semiconductor Testers
DARRAH ELECTRIC COMPANY offers the DST5000 Portable Power Semiconductor Tester that accurately tests the functionality of all types of Diodes, SCR Thyristors, asymmetric and symmetric type GTO Thyristors, discrete or packaged Darlington Transistors, and all styles of IGBTs up to 5kV. All types of packaging can be tested, including stud, module, press pack, or hockey puck style.
Performs Three Functional Tests:
- Gating – Adjustable from 0 to 12 Volts, 2 Amp supply for Gating or Firing controlled devices. Digital Voltmeter & Ammeter indicate actual gate voltage
(VGT) and current (IGT) when gated.
- Forward Blocking – Adjustable from 0 to 5000 Volts. A digital Ammeter indicates leakage current at semiconductor voltage rating.
- Reverse Blocking – Adjustable from 0 to 5000 Volts. A digital Ammeter indicates leakage current at semiconductor voltage rating.
- Quick & Accurate Results – Takes all the guesswork out
of testing semiconductors.
- Marginal components are easily identified during scheduled service in place, resulting in less unscheduled down time and unnecessary cost.
- Test semiconductors before they are installed to ensure they are functional, while establishing a baseline for future reference.
- Perform on-receipt inspection to confirm components
- Compact, Portable, and Easy to Use.
- Heavy Duty Composite Case – Designed for portability & to protect the tester.
- Dimensions: 8.5”H x 16”W x 20”L Weight: 36 lbs
- High Quality Digital LED Meters – Indicate forward
and reverse leakage current, voltage, gate voltage and current for triggering.
- User-Friendly Operating Instructions – Simple yet comprehensive instructions for test on all semiconductors in discrete or module packages.