LEM introduces the DVM series for insulated nominal voltage measurements in traction applications. It is fully compatible and out-performs the previous generation of transducers in terms of functions and performance with new improved levels of accuracy and temperature stability, thus greatly simplifying retrofits.
- 25% less bulky due to reduced power losses; Improved accuracy and temperature stability
- Fully-isolated nominal measurement of 600-4200V DC, AC or pulsed
- Compact, light and robust package
- Combines 12 kV insulation with unmatched immunity against electromagnetic disturbances
- Meets latest IRIS requirements for rail traction applications
Darrah Electric Company is an authorized distributos for LEM products. Contact us for your LEM needs.